1. Honda Ridgeline: Freddy Mercury maybe rolling in his grave but there is something fascinating about sheep singing Somebody to Love.
2. Runnin' with the Devil - Acura NSX: What is this, like the third year in a row Acura has aired a commercial for a car that still isn't on the showroom floor? It's beyond belief that they've pulled it off once again. David Lee Roth can't sing worth crap. But when there is no music, there is nothing to be out of tune with! This acapella version of Van Halen's Runnin' with the Devil actually works.
3. Audi R8 V10 "Commander": An old retired astronaut gets his mojo back by sitting in the cockpit of his son's new V10 Audi R8. If this doesn't get you going, nothing will.
4. Kia Optima "Walken Closet": We toast for most things with Christopher Walken in it. Well, maybe not when he played Captain Hook in Peter Pan... But Kia's "Walken Closet" is worth a toast.
5. JEEP: As a former CJ7 Jeep Scrambler owner, I had to sneak this one in. Jeeps are not cars, they are 4x4s that happen to be allowed to drive the same roads as cars. But Jeeps are made not only for the road but to be out in the wild and this commercial exemplifies that lifestyle.
6. MINI #defylabels: The BMW brand bought on some celebrity power for this year's Super Bowl ad with Serena Williams, Ryan Renolds, Harvey Kytel, T-Pain, Tony Hawk, Abby Wambach etc to convey the #defylabels message.
7. Toyota Prius "The Longest Chase": Bank robbers take the all new 2016 Toyota Prius as a getaway car. Initially the authorities scoffs at the idea of chasing, the s-l-o-w reputation, Prius but the new hybrid somehow manages to get away. Ok we get it, but just because you see it on TV, don't take the Prius to rob a bank.
8. Hyundai Genesis "First Date": Funny Man Kevin Hart plays psycho dad and uses the Hyundai Blue Link Car Finder feature to stalk his daughter on her first date. Which agency came up with this original idea? Hart is so on fire now that he can make any lame commercial concept work. Background music "Another One Bites the Dust" by again Queen.