2014 - Happy New Years!
Quick Fix - Give your channel a boost.
Six quick steps.
Here is a simple way to boost your channel through search results and even higher CPM's. This quick fix can be simply done by making sure your channel category is set for Autos & Vehicles.
Here is how.
1. Login into your YouTube Channel
2. Right Click on your profile (top right) - select Video Manager
3. Click Channel Settings
4. Select Defaults
5. You'll see Category, License, Title, Description. tags - All good to fill out for your channel
6. But make sure your Category selection is set for AUTO & VEHICLES
$25 Dollar Per Referred Partner
* Partner Referral Program
GTChannel spends a lot of time finding and reviewing content channels to see if they would be a good fit for our community. Now you can help.
What we realized is many new great partners are coming from partners - we love that and now we are putting money behind your efforts. Got a channel you think should be in GTChannel Community?
All you have to do is identify a potential partner. Have that partner contact us for review AND MENTION you as the referring partner. We'll take a look at them and the channel. If we bring them in - you get the finder's fee.
Just email > Partner@gtchannel.com
List of the Month - Six Keys to Build Contagious Videos
I have been reading a fantastic book called "Contagious: Why things catch on" by Jonah Berger. This is a fantastic read about the recipe to get videos to catch on and spread quickly.
The six keys to sharing as outlined in Berger’s book – Contagious
- Social currency:, It’s all about people talking about things to make themselves look good, rather than bad
- Triggers, which is all about the idea of “top of mind, tip of tongue.” We talk about things that are on the top of our heads.
- Ease for emotion: When we care, we share. The more we care about a piece of information or the more we’re feeling physiologically aroused, the more likely we pass something on.
- Public: When we can see other people doing something, we’re more likely to imitate it.
- Practical value: Basically, it’s the idea of news you can use. We share information to help others, to make them better off.
- Stories, or how we share things that are often wrapped up in stories or narratives.