Viewers that come to your channel are automatically met with a trailer if they are not subscribers to the channel.
In the trailer, a channel can show what they are to expect and also why that viewer should subscribe now. We can't emphasize enough on how important building an audience by increasing your subscribers is.
Here are the main things to keep in mind.
1. Explain what your channel is all about. (what kind of videos and shows there are)
2. Look into the camera and ask viewers to "Subscribe to my channel"
3. Use clear and easy annotation buttons to seal the deal.
This is how you set up your Channel Trailer.
- Hover over the section with your channel name and click on the pencil that appears on the right hand side
- Click edit channel navigation
- Enable the Browse view and then click Save
If you don't like your Channel Trailer or come up with a new one, you can always replace it.
If you haven't done it yet, your next video should be a channel 'Subscribe' trailer.
Here are some awesome textbook sub trailers! They may have stumbled onto your channel by accident but that trailer can kill or close the deal. Go do it now!
Geek & Sundry Trailer
Fast Lane Daily Trailer